Friday 21 December 2012

7 Quick Takes Friday #3


--- 1 ---
I am back at work after a month off for paid vacation. I am only back for three days for the rest of this year, yesterday, next week Thursday and week after Tuesday for 1/2 day. Today is a day off for me, Christmas and Boxing Days are holidays and I'm taking a day next Friday.
--- 2 ---
2013 is already looking busy and it has not even started yet. At work we already have an impossible deadline that my supervisor thinks we can meet but I see as a time killer too early in the New Year.
--- 3 ---
I am working on my timelines for Christmas and New Year's Day. Timelines for me are lifesavers for busy times. I love knowing what I will be working on at 1 pm on Christmas Eve and exactly how long I am giving myself to clean the bathroom. Why yes I am a little OCD....
--- 4 ---
We are having guests for New Year's. The recent widow of my sister's friend who died a couple months ago, an aunt, some cousins and my best friend. No pressure what so ever. Oh and we don't actually have a dinner table.
--- 5 ---
I don't follow recipes exactly and I almost never make something the exact same way twice. My sister loves my corn casserole and my aunt had it last year and raved about it, I hope they still like it with my changes because I don't remember how I changed the recipe last New Year's.
--- 6 ---
I am officially sick. The flu 1. Me 0. But I have about 4 days to change that, I WILL NOT BE SICK for Christmas.
--- 7 ---
MERRY CHRISTMAS to all Quick Takers!!!!!
 



For more Quick Takes, visit Conversion Diary!

2 comments:

  1. That timeline is such a good idea! It keeps you accountable and motivated; if it's only a finite period, it doesn't feel interminable (cleaning always feels interminable to me.)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cleaning feels that way to me too. I beginning to like it a little more but it still feels unending when I start.

    ReplyDelete