Friday, 11 January 2013

7 Quick Takes Friday #6


--- 1 ---
I.accidentally made a pink pizza on Saturday, you can read all about it here. It tasted great and I'm thinking about other colours. Maybe there's a market for tinted pizzas.
--- 2 ---

My best-co-working friend is switching departments, she is leaving Accounts and headed to Internal Audit. I am happy for her but sad for me, I won't have anyone to talk to and joke with.

--- 3 ---
This move not only disrupts my personal life but also my professional life. I am either going to have to take over her duties (which I may have to do for a little while anyway) or I will have to train someone. I am not looking to forward to doing that, I know from experience it is a frustrating process. Lots of prayers needed.
--- 4 ---
I have a baby shower to attend tomorrow. My friends who just celebrated their first anniversary are expecting their first child. I'm excited for many reasons but especially because I love babies.
--- 5 ---
I finished my first Novena of the year, I started the year with a Novena to Bl John Paul II. The easiest way to remember where you are in a Novena start on the first day of the month or and use an app that sends you reminders
--- 6 ---
My first full week back at work since November is over and I am ever so happy. It has been a trying week with deadlines, people leaving, etc.
--- 7 ---
Praying for all pregnant women, especially those who are having difficulties, our QT host Jen and my friend Debbie (not baby shower mama)


 



For more Quick Takes, visit Conversion Diary!