Friday 11 January 2013

7 Quick Takes Friday #6


--- 1 ---
I.accidentally made a pink pizza on Saturday, you can read all about it here. It tasted great and I'm thinking about other colours. Maybe there's a market for tinted pizzas.
--- 2 ---

My best-co-working friend is switching departments, she is leaving Accounts and headed to Internal Audit. I am happy for her but sad for me, I won't have anyone to talk to and joke with.

--- 3 ---
This move not only disrupts my personal life but also my professional life. I am either going to have to take over her duties (which I may have to do for a little while anyway) or I will have to train someone. I am not looking to forward to doing that, I know from experience it is a frustrating process. Lots of prayers needed.
--- 4 ---
I have a baby shower to attend tomorrow. My friends who just celebrated their first anniversary are expecting their first child. I'm excited for many reasons but especially because I love babies.
--- 5 ---
I finished my first Novena of the year, I started the year with a Novena to Bl John Paul II. The easiest way to remember where you are in a Novena start on the first day of the month or and use an app that sends you reminders
--- 6 ---
My first full week back at work since November is over and I am ever so happy. It has been a trying week with deadlines, people leaving, etc.
--- 7 ---
Praying for all pregnant women, especially those who are having difficulties, our QT host Jen and my friend Debbie (not baby shower mama)


 



For more Quick Takes, visit Conversion Diary!

No comments:

Post a Comment