Tuesday 17 September 2013

Not Alone Series: Favourite Mom Blogs

"Likewise, tell the older women to be reverent in behaviour, not to be slanderers or slaves to drink; they are to teach what is good, so that they may encourage the young women to love their husbands, to love their children" Titus 2: 3-4. This week we are looking at our fave mom blogs because although we can't always relate to them, we can learn a TON! Plus, we want them to know how much we love them, too!



I have quite a few blogs that I follow and I really cannot put them all down here so I am going to just give a few that I like for various reasons and a few just honourable mentions.  I don't want to play favourites (ha) or make anyone feel left out so I am going to say I love you all plus there are probably some of you that I have never read but may learn about you from someone else.

Bobbi over at Revolution of Love - I started reading this blog even before I even knew there was such a thing as a mom blog. I like her down-to-earth style, I like that her home is not always the most picked up (I am not neat and organised now I don't expect to be as a mom though I will try) but she is always working at it. I love her kids Matthew is adorable and John-Paul is always has a book like me.

Team Whitaker - I love how organised she is and those parties. When I was about 15 I went all out for my cousin's first birthday party (with her father's money of course) even made a pinata with a balloon, paper and glue (instructions from the internet). This lady does it better all while loving the Lord, her husband and her five kids.

Michelle at Endless Strength - I love how she discusses the individual relationship she has with each of her five children, no cookie cutter parenting here. I love seeing the relationship with the older kids and the younger kids, I pray that my kids love each other and get along as well.

Martin Family Moments - Pregnant with number 6. I had already loved this family and then I recently read a post about naming a baby and thought that is just so me. I want my kids to have unique names (there were 9 people with my name in my year in primary school I was referred to by my last name for years).

Barefoot and Sometimes Pregnant - Five kids in under 5 years, I want a lot of kids so I can totally see myself here so it's good to know it is survivable. P.s she's Bobbi at Revolution of Love's sister. She home-schools and makes a number of things from scratch, did I mention she has 5 kids five and under. I'll slip in Camp Patton here - 3 kids under 3 years and a writing style and sense of style that I love.

Houseofwoyaks - This mama pregnant with #3 has two of the most adorable little boys (#3 is also a boy) and they get along so well. I love seeing how she fosters such a great relationship between her kids while trying to instil some order to a home as the lone female.

Savor His Goodness as well as Catholic and Crunchy are both still in the process of "baking" their first babies but I love their blogs and look forward to the mama years.

There are many others but I can't name everyone so I'll cut it here so you can check out who everyone else is loving on. Visit Morgan for the link up.

No comments:

Post a Comment