Friday 13 September 2013

7 Quick Takes Friday #40


--- 1 ---
Wednesday was 9/11, I am amazed by how clearly I still remember the events of that day. There are some fuzzy parts like I cannot remember why my uncle drove me home that day but I can remember in great details things that I cannot even remember from last year.


--- 2 ---
It's Thursday night and I am watching some kind of lightning storm through the curtains, not a drop of rain. I have never seen one before, it's pretty from inside my safe house.



--- 3 ---
I love the smell of bread baking. I had a meeting tonight so I am getting a late start to my weekly bread baking so I am up late (not that I am usually asleep at this time) getting this done but the reward is so worth it.


--- 4 ---
I was out and about minding my own business when I ran into this guy

then we were both running or at least trying to get away from the other, except we were both going in the same direction. I had no choice in the matter, not sure what his excuse was though.

--- 5 ---
For The Not Alone Series this week we discussed should/can a woman pursue a man. There were quite a few different opinion, views and takes on the topics. Check out what everyone had to say.
--- 6 ---
A retreat that I am on the planning committee for has been postponed until the weekend of October 25th due to some unforeseen problems we could use some prayers that everything comes off well, with no more major hiccups.

--- 7 ---
A song to end the week.














For more Quick Takes, visit Conversion Diary!
 


No comments:

Post a Comment