Friday 6 September 2013

7 Quick Takes Friday #39


--- 1 ---
You know those ads for medications that give you a long list of side effects that make you think it would be better just to remain sick and be done with the whole thing. I can now personally say it is better just to stay sick. Monday I took something for a minor problem, said minor problem was relieved unfortunately the side effects which I knew nothing about in the first place left me feeling worse than I did to begin with.


--- 2 ---
Pope Francis has called for tomorrow, Saturday 7th September to be a day of Pray and fasting for peace in Syria, the Middle East and the whole world.



--- 3 ---
I been taking a mid-night nap this week and then getting back up to finish do dishes and cleanup before heading to bed for real. It started out accidentally in that I fell asleep and then when I got back up it was a decent enough hour and I wanted to cleanup so Iw ouldn't have to do it the next morning in the midst of everything else.


--- 4 ---
Sunday 8th is our Blessed Mother's birthday, it is also my earthly mother's birthday. That was actually the coolest thing I ever learnt while attending Catholic Primary School, I leant it then and never forgot it. The seed for my strong devotion to Mary was planted although it wouldn't bare fruit for a few years.

--- 5 ---
For The Not Alone Series this week we spoke about what brought us peace. Check out what everyone had to say.
--- 6 ---
Can you believe it is September already. I keep getting Christmas countdown calendars sent to me. I'm not ready to start counting down to Christmas yet.

--- 7 ---
A song to end the week.













For more Quick Takes, visit Conversion Diary!
 


No comments:

Post a Comment