Wednesday 5 November 2014

33 Days To Morning Glory

I'm finally doing it!!!!!



Earlier this year when Joan invited a few of us to do the Marian Consecration with her and I really wanted to join her. I have been thinking and praying about it for a while but it was just not the right time for me.

However as the year continued Marian Feast days came and went but I was either swamped or I forgot. There was the added wrinkle of not being able to get the book "33 Days to Morning Glory". The e-book version was always available but I wanted the actual book. Even amazon kept running out, at least when I was checking.

I finally picked January 1st as my Consecration date and that I would get the e-book if I had to. Then some time in August I was talking about it with a couple friends they were talking about the book by Montfort but I mentioned 33 Days, so one of them sent me an email a little while about a group's 33 Days starting today, November 5th for a Consecration date of December 8th. She also gifted me with the book "33 Days to Morning Glory".

God sometimes has to knock me on the head a few times but this time I got it really quickly this time around. I am now planning for a Consecration date of December 8th and I started my 33 day journey today.

Please pray for me as I dedicated myself to this retreat with the "intensity and zeal of a Celtic warrior".

No comments:

Post a Comment