Friday 23 August 2013

7 Quick Takes Friday #37


--- 1 ---
This has been a tiring week and I have allowed myself to be just a little extra lazy, but I think falling asleep on the couch at 8:30 and staying there until 1 entitles me to it, just a little. I am aiming for a very restful weekend so I am saying no to a few things, only one of which I really wanted to go to anyway.


--- 2 ---
This past weekend my friends and I had a cookout, the company was excellent, the food was interesting and good, the location was gorgeous. We went all iron chef with secret ingredients and ice-cream makers. I was supposed to write a post on it and I still want to so I'll keep the better details to myself, for now.

--- 3 ---
I will give a few preview pictures though....
Peacocks and Peachick???


want to know what's in that cup?



--- 4 ---
I got a call from a friend this week and the first thing shesaid  was "I am so sorry that I only call you when I need something but..." usually that is not the only reason she calls me but we have both been very busy lately so this is the second call in a row that she needed a favour but I was happy to help her out. We did get to talk for a long while though and catch up on the last three months since I saw her. We met at a retreat a few years ago and really hit it off, we are totally different but by the end of the first evening a few people thought we had all (there were 6 of us) known each other from before and were just sticking to each other but were all total strangers 4 hours before.

--- 5 ---
For The Not Alone Series this week we talked about love within friendship. Check out what everyone had to say.
--- 6 ---
I saw this yesterday and loved it

Now I just need to find one that says that ice cream is just milk and perfectly acceptable for breakfast.

--- 7 ---
A song to end the week.












For more Quick Takes, visit Conversion Diary!
 


No comments:

Post a Comment