Friday 25 October 2013

7 Quick Takes Friday #46


--- 1 ---
This week has been hard. I am exhausted between work and last minute running around for the retreat this weekend all I want to do is sleep, it is not helping that my sinuses are not co-operating.


--- 2 ---
I bought a new printer at the beginning of the month and I only opened it on Thursday, it took me over two hours to set up. It's an e-printer/wireless/3-in-one and needs a rocket scientist to set it up. Every time I send a print it asks me to align the printer which I have already done a few times already so I ignore it every time.I'll probably try to fix it tomorrow.


--- 3 ---
This is the last Friday in October. This year seems to have flown by so quickly, my birthday is in two weeks, then we have the Feast of Christ the King a couple weeks after that and then we're in Advent, preparing for Christmas. It feels like I was just doing that.


--- 4 ---
I still have to pack for my retreat which is not happening right now but hopefully I'll remember everything. Please pray for us this weekend and I will pray for anyone who wants as I'll be spending much time in Adoration.

--- 5 ---
For The Not Alone Series this week we looked at Patience. There were quite a few insightful thoughts so check them out.
--- 6 ---
It's retreat weekend!!!!

--- 7 ---
A song to end the week.



















For more Quick Takes, visit Conversion Diary!
 


No comments:

Post a Comment