Friday 11 October 2013

7 Quick Takes Friday #44


--- 1 ---
It's less than a month until my birthday. I love my birthday, I go all out for my birthday. Although I am a little behind in my planning, I haven't decided on what kind of cake I'm having this year or where I am having dinner. I usually have dinner out every other year, I also usually make my own cake, last year was a lemon curd cheesecake but I am coming up empty this year.


--- 2 ---
Less than a month after my birthday I am going on vacation. I always like to take Advent off, it's my favourite Liturgical season (I say that a lot but Advent really is) so I like to take my time through this season, no unnecessary rushing. I have already ordered my Magnificat Advent companion and I am looking at what other books I want to read through this period.



--- 3 ---
The best part of my vacation..... I am headed to Florida for 10 days. I have already hit up masstimes.org, picked a church, checked out their Daily Mass, Adoration and Confession schedule. This is not my first trip to Florida but my time to this particular area. I am really looking forward to 10 days of downtime.


--- 4 ---
I prayed the St Therese de Lisieux novena a week ago and since the first day that I started I have been seeing roses. I have also been having my prayers answered. I just had to share that because God is so good.

--- 5 ---
For The Not Alone Series this week we our favourite recipes for one. Check out what everyone likes to cook maybe you'll find a new favourite or at least something to add to your recipe box or pinterest.
--- 6 ---
Retreat planning is coming along well, making changes to logistics and schedule as needed but everything is starting to fall into place. There are still quite a few things that need to be finalised but I am like how everything is going. We keep praying and working, God is good.

--- 7 ---
A song to end the week.



















For more Quick Takes, visit Conversion Diary!
 


No comments:

Post a Comment