Friday 24 May 2013

7 Quick Takes Friday #24


--- 1 ---
A friend of mine recently got engaged and while I am happy for her and whole-heartedly meant my congratulations and well wishes there was that little "when will it be my turn" going on in the back of my mind. I had one friend get married a couple weeks ago, another one next month and four in the last year so it feels like all my friends are getting married except me.
--- 2 ---

I am trying to write these and multi-task at 4 am Friday morning although I started them since Tuesday. I don't know if this is a sign of how busy I am or how much of a procrastinator I am. Procrastinator is in the lead since I am currently cleaning up the kitchen from last night which I kept putting off until I was so tired I had to get to bed.
--- 3 ---
I'm going shopping tomorrow. I hate shopping. I can get excited about buying ingredients but I dread thinking about dresses and tops. I like buying jeans, I typically buy one brand and always the same size, no thinking involved except for colour. However there will be no jeans among tomorrow's purchases.
--- 4 ---
I received a couple itunes gift cards yesterday, I was actually supposed to get since earlier in the month (but hey they were free to me so I shouldn't complain) so I also have some music shopping to do, although that seems to be giving me some anxiety as well. I spent yesterday afternoon trying to decide if I wanted the whole album or just a couple of songs from a few artists.



--- 5 ---
Sunday is Trinity Sunday, the Feast Day of Trinidad which was named after the Holy Trinity, La Trinite as named by Columbus later became Trinidad under the British, there is more of a story there involving the Dutch, French and Spanish again but History wasn't exactly my best subject except for the big events and dates. In fact French for Trinidad is also La Trinite.

--- 6 ---
I have a three day work week to look forward to this week, Corpus Christi is a public Holiday here and Friday we have another holiday.

--- 7 ---
A song to end the week.























For more Quick Takes, visit Conversion Diary!
 


No comments:

Post a Comment