Friday 17 May 2013

7 Quick Takes Friday #23


--- 1 ---
I am a little late for this party but I had a hard time deciding between readers so I decided to go with both bloglovin and feedly
--- 2 ---

I made my Italian Cream Cake for Mother's day but it didn't come out well. The cupcakes I made from the batter was great  but the cake itself was a little heavy, I put too much batter in the pan.
--- 3 ---
Work was a bear this week, I felt like I wasn't accomplishing anything because there was too much to get done but I did manage to finish a few things by deadline so I guess it wasn't all that bad.
--- 4 ---
Last Friday I got really sick at work and my uncle had to come get me. He drove my car and had a friend drive his car back, I had never realized this before but I drive like him. I supposed that is to be expected since he has always been the one to step up as the father figure in my life so I copied him but it was a little freaky yet nice.



--- 5 ---
Saturday as was I out I happened to pass a local bakery that does some really great cakes and they had a mob (can't really call what I saw a crowd) waiting to collect their mother's day orders. I had almost ordered some pink champagne cupcakes I saw they had but I am so glad I forgot.




--- 6 ---
Sunday is Pentecost, may we all experience our own personal Pentecost by welcoming and receiving the Holy Spirit.

--- 7 ---
A song to end the week.





















For more Quick Takes, visit Conversion Diary!
 


No comments:

Post a Comment