Friday 18 July 2014

7 Quick Takes Friday #60


--- 1 ---
It's actually Monday as I write this take but as you read it I should be in Savannah for the beginning of an awesome weekend. Really looking forward to spending time with some great ladies.


--- 2 ---
My uncle asked me on Tuesday to drive my grandmother around for a few errands on Wednesday and I felt like a deer in headlights. Now I don't mind driving my grandmother or running errands with her but have you ever seen the ad with the dad talking to a little girl in the drivers seat and then finally we see a teenager who is old enough to drive. My grandmother makes me feel like that.


--- 3 ---
Retreat planning is going well so far. There is quite a bit still to get done but have an initial plan and a direction for execution is so helpful.


--- 4 ---
Praying the St Anne Novena with the NAS ladies

--- 5 ---
On the Not Alone Series we shared our Summer Reading List. Some great books were shared and I see quite a few more hours spent reading in my future.  Come check out the link up.

--- 6 ---
Please keep our Savannah crew in prayer. Some of us are driving long distances.





--- 7 ---
A song to end the week.





















For more Quick Takes, visit Conversion Diary!
 


No comments:

Post a Comment