Saturday 25 January 2014

7 Quick Takes Friday #55


--- 1 ---
This week work felt like National Geographic first there was an iguana sunning itself. I think he enjoyed the attention and even started posing for the camera.





See how he always tilts his head. He started with his back to us but as soon as the cameras came out he turned around so we could get some great shots.

--- 2 ---
The following day I got the see a butterfly emerge from it's cocoon. Well I saw the very end stages of it so these pics are just of the butterfly hanging out before taking his first flight.




--- 3 ---
Abortion is illegal in Trinidad and Tobago but I was happy to offer some tweet support to those participating in the March For Life earlier this week. Let's face it abortion may be illegal but it still happens and there are factions that are trying "bring us into modern times" and we continue to pray that they continue to fail.


--- 4 ---
Eco tourism is a semi big deal here and we have the opportunity to visit a swamp next week. I can go with everyone from my office, get the day off practically and spend time in nature. Or I can go to work when it is almost guaranteed to be empty and get some work done without distraction. I am not typically a workaholic but January to February sometimes March are months heavy with close deadlines.

--- 5 ---
The Not Alone Series this week was about beauty. Great posts as usual, I was even inspired to write a second post that I'll hopefully have up later this weekend. Come check out the link up.

--- 6 ---
Voting is going on for The Sheenazing Blogger Awards I voted, did you? I had a few obvious faves but I also got a chance to check out some very new to me blogs. Not Alone Series Jen and Morgan are nominated.

--- 7 ---
A song to end the week.
























For more Quick Takes, visit Conversion Diary!
 


No comments:

Post a Comment