Saturday 18 January 2014

7 Quick Takes Friday #54


--- 1 ---
I took something of a break from quicktakes for a while and although it is actually Saturday I'm jumping back in


--- 2 ---
Every single year I go through the dilemma of remembering the number of the current year and not write the previous year. It takes a couple weeks to adjust, unfortunately I work in accounting and we are still doing things that require 2013 to be written A LOT, it is not helping my problem. Hopefully by March I'll get it consistently right.


--- 3 ---
It's that time of the year in Trinidad, Carnival. Now technically Carnival is only the long weekend leading up to Ash Wednesday. However the Carnival season actually runs from the beginning of the year until the Tuesday. The tourists have begun coming into town although to be honest some of them have been here since Christmas.


--- 4 ---
I am making slow and imperfect progress on getting my goals for 2014 going. I'm happy with that since progress is progress. Some are going really well and others are still trial and error but I'm getting there

--- 5 ---
The Not Alone Series is back!!!!!!I am so happy!!!!!! I have been keeping up everyone's blogs but it's so good to be writing together again. We've had some new bloggers joining us which is great. This week we looked at how we can stretch and grow for 2014. Come check out the link up.

--- 6 ---
I have quite a few blog post ideas brewing so hopefully next week and beyond I'll get into a groove. I'm actually writing down my ideas as they come to me instead of just hoping I remember them.

--- 7 ---
A song to end the week.























For more Quick Takes, visit Conversion Diary!
 


No comments:

Post a Comment