Friday 29 November 2013

7 Quick Takes Friday #51


--- 1 ---
I hate packing!!!!! How will I know how I feel about an outfit a few days from now or suppose I feel like wearing something that I didn't think to pack. I feel like I'm packing too much and then too little. I'm afraid of forgetting things. I hate packing!!!


--- 2 ---
I'm almost done packing for my trip on Saturday, just a few last minute things to put in. The number of chargers that need to be packed is ridiculous but I can't forget any of them, how did we ever survive before we had these these things that need charging.


--- 3 ---
I'll be praying the Immaculate Conception Novena beginning today with pray more novenas.


--- 4 ---
The nights around here has turned cold, I am not a fan. I'm happy to curl up on the couch with an afghan but I do not like cold. I'm headed to Florida which everyone is telling me is also cold.

--- 5 ---
I felt inspired this week so I posted almost everyday, only one was previously planned so all of these were just what I was feeling or thinking at the time.
--- 6 ---
Sunday is the first Sunday of Advent, last year I posted my very first blog post on the first Sunday of Advent. Monday is my blogiversary and it's been quite a year. Really hope to have a post up for it.

--- 7 ---
A song to end the week.






















For more Quick Takes, visit Conversion Diary!
 


No comments:

Post a Comment