Saturday 9 November 2013

7 Quick Takes Friday #48 The Saturday Version


--- 1 ---
It's Saturday night and I am now sitting down to finish write this although I started it way earlier in the week, I have just been restless and distracted which is not conducive to getting anything done that requires be still.


--- 2 ---
Thursday was my birthday. It was a great day. Pumpkin cheesecake, ice-cream, confession, a birthday blessing, quesadillas, linguine, shrimp. Birthday greetings in all shapes forms and sizes including a telephone serenade.


--- 3 ---
I made the pumpkin cheesecake from scratch so I'll just share a few pictures. I reverse order.









--- 4 ---
Just so this is not just about my birthday, I am very excited about my trip to Florida at the end of this month. It is just a trip to get away which is the best kind to have and because of the season and my inability to handle snow (cold really of which snow is) Florida is my destination of choice. I've been there before although not the exact area but I am looking forward to just getting away.

--- 5 ---
For The Not Alone Series this week we shared our fave single people sites/articles/posts. I know I discovered some I didn't know about, maybe you will too. So check it out.
--- 6 ---
I saw this sign today off the highway. I have never seen it before but I am not a very observant driver.



If you can't see the words this is the prayer:-
"Lord Jesus Christ, Son of the Father, send now Your Spirit over the earth. Let the Holy Spirit live in the hearts of all nations, that they may be preserved from degeneration, disaster and war. May the Lady of All Nations, who once was Mary, be our Advocate. Amen."
--- 7 ---
A song to end the week. This song is stuck in my head today.



















For more Quick Takes, visit Conversion Diary!
 


No comments:

Post a Comment