Friday 28 February 2014

7 Quick Takes Friday #56


--- 1 ---
I'm writing 7 posts in 7 days along with our host Jen. It's day 5 and I'm still writing or something looking like it so I may survive this.


--- 2 ---
It's Carnival weekend here in Trinidad so I get to leave work early today and I have a super long weekend to chill, relax and recuperate. Catch up on my reading, my blogs and anything else that gets backburnered in the hustle of everyday life.


--- 3 ---
I also got to leave early yesterday and when I got home I had a totally unplanned and much needed nap. One of the side effects of Carnival is traffic, especially where I work horrible traffic. I try my best to entertain myself but sitting in traffic is physically draining. All you with toddlers who refuse to nap send them my way. The naps not the toddlers. A nap that late means I have not gone to bed yet but it has already crossed over into Friday for a while now.


--- 4 ---
Lent starts next week. I think I'm ready

--- 5 ---
The Not Alone Series this week was about masculinity. Everyone talks about the examples of masculinity in their live. There are some really sweet accounts. We also have more new bloggers joining which is so great. Come check out the link up.

--- 6 ---
It's the last day in February, the months feel like they are just flying by which could be a good thing when you are really looking forward to the second 6 months of the year. However when you have deadlines up the ying yang in the first 3 months of the year you fell like time needs to slow down.

--- 7 ---
A song to end the week.




















For more Quick Takes, visit Conversion Diary!
 


No comments:

Post a Comment