Monday 24 February 2014

7 Posts in 7 Days

I must be crazy.



I have not been much of a blogger since the year started, writing just one post a week most of the time yet I have committed myself to writing 7 posts in 7 days this week.

Jen of conversion diary threw out the challenge and I decided to take it up. I did manage the last time she had this challenge and it was what I needed at that time to shake me up a little so maybe I need it this time too.

I have a few drafts that need to be finished, I have some ideas that I have been thinking about writing. I have a mini plan and I still have no idea how I want this to go.

I am a perfectionist (a little more than a little anal) about some things but I am going to try to let go of that for this week. Gonna see where this week takes me.

Any new readers this week, welcome. Hope you stick around.

No comments:

Post a Comment