Friday 6 December 2013

7 Quick Takes Friday #52


--- 1 ---
I wasn't sure I was going to do a QTs this week but it's my 1 year blogiversary week and 52 weeks of QTaking so I'm doing a quick QT, I am on vacation afterall.


--- 2 ---
I was really happy on Saturday when on take off my ears did not pop but that only lasted through the flight since my ears popped on landing. I got a little cocky from the take-off.


--- 3 ---
Today is the feast of St Nicholas, and I attended Mass with the kids from the school this morning. The kids, I think from 2nd grade put on a skit before Mass to explain St Nick it was very entertaining. They mostly remembered the words but the actions and movements they kind of forgot.


--- 4 ---
I have been adopted by an Italian grandmother, she is very entertaining. I met her at morning Mass on Monday and she has since made it her duty to to speak to me and check on me everyday. How I am doing, am I enjoying my visit and all that.

--- 5 ---
I am enjoying my vacation although it is colder sometime than I like. I have learnt not to go out without a coat or something even if when you leave when it is very hot. I have no idea how I will ever be able to handle snow.

--- 6 ---
I am really looking forward to Sunday. That's all for now.

--- 7 ---
A song to end the week.





















For more Quick Takes, visit Conversion Diary!
 


No comments:

Post a Comment