Wednesday 31 December 2014

2014

It's the last day of the year, 2014 is almost over (or over depending on how long it takes me to write this). Yesterday I was listening to the radio and they were asking callers to say why 2014 was a great year so I decided that is what my last post of 2014 would be. I'm here to say why 2014 was a great year because it was.

2014 was a great year because it started with Mass at one of my favourite places Mt St Benedict


I missed the Mass that I wanted to go to because I was running late, decided to hang around for the next one so I ended up getting to spend some time before the Blessed Sacrament where I prayed the Rosary and then there was Confession. I had a pretty great start to my year.


I rode down a river into a swamp in a very tiny boat. There was some screaming and holding tightly




to the boat but the destination was worth it.

I ran into way more iguanas than usual this year. They were everywhere.




I planted a garden that did pretty well. The peppers especially were plentiful ending my black thumb,






inspiring me to try some more gardening in 2015.

I flew to Savannah and met up with some amazing women. It was so great to meet bloggers in person




and learn that they are just as awesome in person as they come off on their blogs. #NASavannah

I took a cooking class, the food definitely made up for having to wear a hairnet. I so want to do more



of this in 2015. It's fun, there is rewarding food at the end plus it's a great way to meet people and put yourself out there.

I met Teresa Tomeo over my birthday weekend, and got her to sign my book. She spoke at the
Women's Conference I attended.

Finally, I spent a lot of time in Adoration.


2014 was great and I am really looking forward to 2015.

No comments:

Post a Comment